COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
During times of uncertainty and strain, Tribute Home Care is with you.
Our caregivers and their managers follow the highest standards of infection control
- Tribute requires all of our associates – caregivers and those who work in our offices – to be fully vaccinated.
- Our caregivers always have the full PPE they need to care for our clients and the training they need to use it properly.
- Our caregivers alert their Tribute manager immediately upon noticing COVID-19 symptoms in their clients or themselves.
Our clients receive the safest and most responsive home care service possible
- We care for clients who are COVID-19 positive, assuming we have the availability.
- We answer all calls immediately with a live person. After hours, we return all calls promptly.
- We are committed to responding to all service requests with flexibility and creativity.
Families and communities will have the partner they need: highly responsive, thoughtful, adaptable and completely transparent
- Your Tribute Client Solutions Manager responds immediately and helpfully.
- We keep families fully informed about their loved ones and the safety of our caregivers.
- We know your needs are ever-changing, and we’ll change right along with you.
If you any questions about our COVID-19 policies or our services in general, please don’t hesitate to call us.