COVID-19 Precautions and Procedures
During times of uncertainty and strain, Tribute Home Care is with you.
Our caregivers and their managers follow the highest standards of infection control
- Our caregivers always have the full PPE they need to care for our clients and the training to use it properly
- We replace our Tribute caregivers if they have any health symptoms or have had known, exposure to COVID-19, until cleared by their doctor
- We require 14 days of quarantine if our caregivers have travelled out of the country and evaluate on a case-by-case basis whether to require quarantine for travel out of state
- Our caregivers alert their Tribute manager and your team immediately upon noticing COVID-19 symptoms in their clients
Our clients receive the safest and most responsive home care service possible
- We care for clients who are COVID-19 positive, assuming we have the availability
- We answer all calls immediately with a live person. After hours, we return all calls promptly.
- We are committed to responding to all service requests with flexibility and creativity
Families and communities will have the partner they need: highly responsive, thoughtful, adaptable and completely transparent
- Your Tribute Client Solutions Manager responds immediately and helpfully
- We keep families fully informed about their loved ones and the safety of our caregivers
- We know your needs are ever-changing, and we’ll change right along with you
If you any questions about our COVID-19 policies or our services in general, please don’t hesitate to call us at the phone number listed below.